Uni High Families
If you have ever wanted to get more involved in the life of The University High School, please consider becoming part of Uni High Families.
Through Uni High Families, parents, carers and other family members can:
- Contribute to the functioning of the school, through fundraising activities or helping out at school functions
- Learn more about the work of the School Executive and School Council
- Contribute to debates about policies and directions
- Meet other families
- Share information about school activities
- Provide the school with valuable feedback
- Meet senior teachers
- Participate in information evenings designed to help families learn about issues relevant to their children
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Uni High Families is currently developing a series of information nights and social events for the school community, and aims to provide volunteer support at a variety of school functions, as required. We also support the school’s fundraising activities and initiatives, including the annual Giving Appeal.
Uni High Families meets regularly at the school in the Staff Common Room, Original (North) Building. Membership is open to both experienced and new parents and family members, and we invite and encourage you to attend the next meeting. Check the school calendar and newsletters for details.
The following documents can be downloaded in Microsoft Word format: Parents' Association Constitution